AC Tool is currently hiring for the position of Manual Machinist. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, vision and life insurance, 401K plan, paid vacation and holidays with opportunity for overtime pay.
Starting Salary Range: $25 - $35 per hour based on experience
Key areas of responsibility for a Manual Machinist:
- Able to read and machine to mechanical drawings.
- Produce products and components to specifications using machines to perform such tasks as (but not limited to) milling, turning, drilling, tapping, deburring and all bench operations.
- Select appropriate tools, machines and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
- Applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout and machining procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of experience in machining preferred.
- Competency in fundamentals of machining with manual mills, lathes and surface grinders.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.