• Waterjet cutting is capable of cutting almost all types of materials you might need to work with in your manufacturing processes.
• Easily cuts complex interior and exterior shapes in materials of up to 2 inches thick.
• Materials like rubber and plastic will not melt during the cutting process – no melting, no heat affected areas, no structural changes.
• Cuts are accurate within ± 0.125mm (0.005”) and are smooth and flat – similar to a fine sandblasted finish. Flexible materials can be cut with less taper than cuts made through die cutting.
• Low start-up costs allow for inexpensive, highly accurate production for quantities as small as one item.
• Using your existing CAD drawings allows us to expedite the job by eliminating the need for specialty tooling.
• The waterjet cutting process involves no chemicals or noxious fumes.
Copyright © 2019-22 ACMT, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.