The six inch wide biscuit slicer can accommodate up to a five-inch diameter biscuit. Designed for a single feed of biscuits, muffins or bagels. Ideal for start-ups or companies that wish to cut lower quantities of biscuits. Using this saw will reduce your biscuit assembly costs by allowing you to purchase non-sliced biscuits. The unit can be modified to accommodate an automatic biscuit feeder and assembly line table or conveyor.
The twelve inch wide biscuit slicer shown at right can accommodate several biscuits being run through the saw abreast. This will increase the biscuit output up to five times. The unit can be modified to accommodate an automatic biscuit feeder and assembly line table or conveyor.
Features on both slicers:
• Stainless steel construction
• 72 inch conveyor length conveyor belt
• Speed: 60 feet per minute
• Adjustable pressure on upper belt conveyor
• UHMW conveyor belt with open grid
• Roller bearing construction
• 1/2" wide saw blade
• Adjustable biscuit blade height (1" to 2-1/2")
• Emergency stop button on control box
• Safety shut-off switch on conveyor entrance
• 120V operating power
• Adjustable frame height
• Wheels with brakes
• Wash down design
Copyright © 2019-22 ACMT, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.